You Are Not Fat! Your Stomach Is Bloated And Here Is How To Get Rid Of It!
People usually think that when their stomach is bloated they just feel like having built-up gas in their digestive system which makes their stomach protrude out uncomfortably. This is a very common problem, which usually occurs after a heavy meal. But, unfortunately, some people feel bloated all the time.
Here are the most common reasons for that:
• You don’t drink enough water: Many health problems usually appear if you don’t drink enough water every day. This usually happens when you drink coffee or alcohol. So, if you drink coffee and alcohol, make sure you drink 6-8 glasses of water, too. When you don’t drink enough water, your organism starts using the liquids it can find, so bloating can actually be caused because of fluid retention. That’s why you need to start drinking lots of water.
• Constipation: If you suffer from constipation, add more fiber into your healthy diet so that you can speed up the process and get rid of bloating, because gasses are trapped behind the feces and they can cause bloating. First, consume small amount of fiber. Don’t eat too much because it can even worsen the problem. Note: make sure you use whole grain bread instead of white bread, drink a lot of smoothies and eat more berries.
• You are too stressed: According to a recent study, bloating can be caused by too much stress. This is probably because when the system is stressed, the brain prevents the digestive system from functioning properly. You may also be bloated by constipation and stomach ache. As soon as you relieve the stress, you will solve the issue with bloating.
• You eat too fast: Chew your food properly, because it will help the body process it more slowly and as a result, bloating may appear. It is also very important to eat in small bites.
• Carbs: Bloating can occur if you consume too much carbs. So, try eating low-carb foods. Another good thing you can do is replace sugar and alcohol with vegetable and fruit.
Sources and References: www.fhfn.org