Nowadays, everyone is addicted to the internet and the revolution of Wi-Fi network made it possible for us to use internet whenever we want and wherever we go.
Even though the company producing the mobile phone as well as Wi-Fi routers has to follow certain norms in order to make these devices harmful for our health, we are not completely sure if it’s totally safe to use it. Look in details what impact the wireless device and Wi-Fi routers have on our health.
WI-FI: A SILENT KILLER THAT KILLS US SLOWLY
The right question to be asked is in what way a device gets connected with the router without any cables? The wireless devices like laptop, tablet, mobile phones are connected to the router with the emission of WLAN signals (electromagnetic waves).
The loop of WLAN signals that are around us are harmful to our overal health. According to the study conducted by British Health Agency, the routers provide the bad impact on the growth of human being as well as plants.
CONSEQUENCES OF WI-FI EXPOSURE:
– Lack of concentration
– Sleep issues
– Frequent strong headaches
– Pain in the ears
– Chronic fatigue
The new technology has become an important part of our life, so if you try to suggest someone to stop using Wi-Fi routers and wireless phones, the response will not be in your favor. Since we are so addicted and we cannot avoid using them, we should follow some of the precautions to lower the harm it is causing to our health.
1. Don’t place the router in the bedroom or kitchen as this placement can be more harmful.
2. By turning off the Wi-Fi when not used, you can protect your growing children from electromagnetic waves.
3. To get a relief from the electromagnetic waves for a while, try to use phones with cables when you’re home.
4. Before bedtime, disconnect the Wi-Fi programs.
Just follow the tips and avoid the harmful impact of Wi-Fi exposure on your health.