Watch Your Teeth, They Reveal More About Your Personality Than You Realize
7. Gang Tooth or Snaggletooth : This kind of teeth indicates someone who is proactive at work, always thinking up new ideas and demonstrating plenty of initiative. This person is also passionate and forthright. He/she has a good sense of public relations and will have plenty of social skills. Some however regard someone like this as stubborn, who tends to be argumentative and quarrelsome.
8. Unbalanced Appearance of Face & Teeth : Here the face and teeth seem to be mismatched, particularly when the face seems too small and the teeth seem too big. This is not a good indication as larger than normal teeth signify many obstacles in life. This kind of imbalance is not favoured amongst Chinese Matriarchs looking for potential wives for their sons, as this signifies a woman who will cause problems for the husband.
9. Tiger Teeth : People with this kind of teeth have different luck depending on their gender. It is unfavourable for males, as guys with this kind of teeth tend to have bad family luck. His relationship with his parents and wife are usually not good. In women, however, this teeth structure brings good relationship and wealth luck. People with this kind of teeth tend to be straightforward. This however could upset others, especially those with their own agendas.
10. Very Tiny and Neat Teeth : A person with small teeth tends to be a very stingy person. To this person, money is everything and they are easily motivated by the promise of a cash reward. Such people are also prone to jealousy and do not trust people easily. When there is a gap in the front teeth, it also indicates an inability to save money.
11. Neat but Uneven Teeth Structure : Here the teeth are either one big or one small; one front, or one back, either too long, or too short. It looks neat but the structure is badly formed. From young, this person should get dental braces to even out the imbalances. Teeth like these suggest someone who likes to tease or fool around, believing this makes people happy. Alas, most times, his/her efforts at tomfoolery just causes a great deal of annoyance. When the front teeth is upside down or uneven, it signifies a bad relationship with parents. Even when this person stays with the parents, the relationship is bad.