Watch Your Teeth, They Reveal More About Your Personality Than You Realize
The next time you reveal your teeth in a dazzling smile, look at yourself in a mirror. Your teeth should be as well groomed as you are. They should be straight and even and should be neither too big nor too small for your face. The shape and appearance, colour and size of your teeth mirror particular traits that make you different from everyone else. Your teeth offer clues to your personality and attitudes. FSW brings you this quick and easy summary on how you to read someone’s teeth.
Shape & Appearance
1. Convex Teeth :These teeth signify someone talkative and rather noisy. This could also be an aggressive person who will not take NO for an answer. When someone with this kind of teeth approaches you, it is likely you will immediately and subconsciously be alert and watchful. This kind of teeth favours women, as convex teeth on women’s faces are only moderately convex, which signifies a good life and someone who possesses good mentor luck.
2.Concave Teeth : This is just the opposite of convex teeth and is not generally favoured. People with teeth like this should really get them fixed. Some say this indicates the person could inherit a genetic disease.
3. Sharp Teeth :This kind of teeth tends to resemble the teeth of a mouse. They are sharp and efficient. Having this kind of teeth signifies someone very smart, especially in the technical fields of expertise. Someone like this tends to be mathematical and generally have a good start in life, but he/she may face obstacles and challenges later on.
4. Mixed Convex & Concave Teeth : Here the lower part of the teeth is convex, while the upper parts are concave. This is generally described as “upside down teeth”. Such teeth signify good eloquence – someone who speaks well and very persuasively. However, this person lacks career luck and could come to a bad end. This person will generally be left alone and at the losing end in any competition or dual. They lack winner’s luck and will always have to make do with coming second best.
5. Uneven Teeth : People who have uneven teeth – some small and some big, some sharp and some blunt – tend to be greedy and grasping – thinking only of him or herself. Such a person can also be something of a bully. His/her thought patterns and actions appear “unsynchronized”. This person can be very hot tempered, as a result of which he/she has troubles in most love relationships. Romantic luck tends to be lacking. Such a person should learn to control his/her emotions to create a better and happier life.
6. More Gum than Teeth : When the gums are very obvious each time a person opens his/her mouth, this suggests someone lacking in relationship luck especially with respect to family. This person is likely to leave the family when young. This does not suggest the person is not nice, only that he/she tends to be closer to friends than to relatives. However, according to physiognomy, someone with uneven oral structure is not to be trusted. One should be careful before trusting such a person.