Use the Leaves of This Plant to Help You Against Wrinkles, Acne, Dark Spots and Sun Allergies
This cream will make your skin look much more radiant and as well as healthier.
The great effects of this cream are due to the beneficial properties of the ingredients it is made of. As we all know, parsley is abundant in minerals and vitamins, and its juice is rich in essential oils which contain great amounts of manganese and potassium.
Parsley is also highly efficient in fighting fever, urinary tract diseases, renal illnesses, diabetes, fatigue, and eye inflammations.
When it comes to its use in cosmetics, parsley has long been used as a whitening means with great regenerative properties.
It is very efficient in eliminating the redness, the annoyance and the distension of the skin, it makes it whiter, fresher, and it gives it a healthy tone.
Parsley is also very efficient in the fight against acne and blackheads.
This is the recipe for this natural lotion made on the basis of parsley leaves which is very convenient for everyday use.
– A teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
– 200 ml of water
– Two tablespoons of parsley leaves, chopped
1. Pour the water in a pot and place the pot on the stove. Once the water starts boiling, add the chopped parsley leaves and let it simmer for about fifteen minutes.
2. Remove the pot from the stove and let it aside so that it cools down.
3. Once the mixture is cooled down, add one teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
4. In the end, pour the mixture in a glass container, and store the container in the refrigerator.
How to use it:
This lotion should be used every day, in the morning and in the evening.
It will close the pores of your face skin perfectly, and it will make your skin cleaner and whiter.
Due to its unique properties parsley is very helpful when it comes to the disappearance of freckles and dark spots and in return, it gives you a clear and brilliant complexion.
Use this lotion on a daily basis, and, in just one month, you will notice the difference on your skin.