Up to 20 Kg Less in 13 Days: This is Why Denmark Diet is So Efficient!
The diet lasts 13 days and is quite hard but very effective. It leads to major changes in the body, and the effects last for 2 whole years!
It’s not usual diet but a way to start the body to burn fat faster and expel excess fluid, which contributes to the diet continues to operate after the end of the cycle of 13 days. If you follow the diet properly, you can lose excess body fat and (depending on the initial weight) in the range of 7 up to incredible 20 kg!
– Diet plan must be followed exactly 13 days, no more no less, and as noted must be followed as indicated – no cheating;
– If during such a diet you drink for example 1 beer or 1 glass of wine, chewing gum, or eat any other food other than the ones listed, you must immediately stop the diet, because there will be no result. After that, the diet can be repeated after 6 months, not earlier;
– If you finished the diet that until the end, exactly 13 days, it should not be repeated in the following year, but it is recommended not to repeat it the next 2 years;
– When you’re hungry, drink water (at least 2 liters);
– Coffee can be replaced with tea;
– You must use sugar cubes.
Almost every day, it is eaten a special salad so it is convenient to prepare it for a few days in advance. Here’s the recipe:
• 1 kg carrots
• 1 kg white cabbage
• 1 red bell pepper
• 1 green bell pepper
• 1 leek
For the dressing:
• 1 dl oil
• 1/2 dl apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
Stir all ingredients and pour over salad. Allow to stand for 1 hour. Stir from time to time.
You can keep the salad in a plastic container in the fridge. It can be kept fresh and up to 1 week. If for one person, then you need only half of the above amounts.
Denmark Diet – Daily Menu on page 2