Try This Baking Soda Mixture For Face Care!
Common blackheads occur when the skin pores become clogged with excess sebum, dirt and dead skin cells. If not properly cleaned, the clogged skin pores lead to acne and pimples. Therefore, you need to clean them regularly.
– Wash your face thoroughly.
– Mix 2 tablespoons of shaving cream with ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
– Boil 200 ml of water and add ½ spoons of dry chamomile flower.
– Put the pot on your table, place your head over the pot and cover it with a towel. Steam your face for about 5-7 minutes.
– After the steaming, apply the baking-soda mixture on your face. Avoid the area around your eyes and lips.
– Take a soft toothbrush and wet it in hot water. Then, gently clean your face, particularly the area around the nose and forehead.
– Wash your face with water.
-You won`t believe what you will see in the mirror. Your face will be soft and clean and the black spots will be gone.