Treat Frozen Shoulder With These Natural Remedies
People at the age between 40 and 60 are often affected by the condition called frozen shoulder. The movement of the shoulder is limited by the stiffness and pain that appears in the case of this condition. Shoulder injury, autoimmune disease and dehydration can cause frozen shoulder. Patients with heart disease, stroke and diabetes are prone to this condition.
This condition has three stages:
• Stage 1 – severe pain in the shoulder
• Stage 2 – limited movement of the shoulder or frozen shoulder
• Stage 3 – thawing stage
Luckily, these natural remedies are effective against the frozen shoulder condition:
• Crush some garlic cloves and put them in a pan together with mustard oil. Remove the pan from heat when the garlic turns brown. Leave it to cool down. Massage the painful shoulder with this oil.
• You can use heat pack at least 3 times a day for quick relieve of pain. Leave the heat pack on the shoulder for 15 minutes.
• Put black sesame seeds in water. Let it rest through the night. Consume the remedy in the morning.
• You can try acupuncture to relieve the frozen shoulder symptoms.
• Stretching exercises are also effective.
• Yoga can be excellent in improving the movability of the frozen shoulder.
Dehydration may be the cause for frozen shoulder, so drink a lot of water. The joints of the shoulder can be lubricated by consuming healthy, fresh and unprocessed products since they contain healthy oils. Consume more vegetables, herbs, soups and spices to reduce the inflammation.
Food high in sodium and fat, as well as fried food will worsen the condition.