This Soup Kills Cancer And Battles Numerous Health Problems
Genistein, a plant-based isoflavone, delivers a one-two punch to cancer cells by reducing their ability to from new blood vessels and by attacking the cells reproduction mechanism. Without a growing blood supply, and unable to make new cells, the cancer slowly shrinks and dies.
Organic Fermented Soy (Miso) Kills Cancer Cells
According to Dr. Mercola, most soy products have been linked to breast cancer and brain damage, however organic fermented soy is an exception.
As Mercola points out, “You may have heard that Japanese people live longer and have lower rates of cancer than Americans because they eat so much soy — but it’s primarily fermented soy that they consume, and it’s always been that way.”
Miso Soup Additional Health Benefits
– Acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting cells from free radical attack, radiation, and chemical pollutants.
– Acts as an anti-estrogen by blocking the uptake of estrogen.
– May reduce symptoms associated with menopause and be helpful in preventing bone loss.
– Inhibits platelet aggregation and thrombosis, helping to prevent strokes, heart attacks, and atherosclerosis.
– Exhibits strong anti-inflammatory properties, and therefore may be useful in treating arthritis, bursitis, and rheumatic diseases.
Miso Soup Ingredients (Choose Only Organic)
– 3 tablespoon miso paste
– 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
– 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
– 1/2 cup chopped green onion
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
How To Make Miso Soup In 4 Easy Steps
1. Heat the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add 4 cups of water and ginger and bring to a boil.
4. Add miso-paste and stir until dissolved.