This Simple Drink Removes POUNDS of Toxins from Your Colon!
To eliminate the toxins from your body and restore the balance of your digestive system after a couple of days of overindulging, we recommend a colon cleanse that requires just 2 simple ingredients: apple cider vinegar, and honey.
Apple Cider Vinegar
This vinegar has multiple uses, especially as a natural remedy for various health conditions. However, make sure you use raw, organic apple cider vinegar, as not all kinds are equally produced.
The unfiltered particles provide our body with the nutrients and benefits of apple cider vinegar. Moreover, it contains the friendly acetobacter bacteria, which breaks down the ingested food in our gut.
Apple cider vinegar has strong antibiotic properties which can help improve the content of the stomach acid, reducing acid reflux and heartburn. The function of the antioxidants in its content, such as gallic acid, catechin, chlorogenic and caffeic acid, is to keep the health of our body.
The acetic acid it includes can improve the absorption of important minerals from the food we consume. In this way it helps us get the most out of our leafy green vegetables.
Eugenol is a phenolic compound found in the raw, organic, and unprocessed honey responsible for its many health benefits. This compound has been found to possess anti-tumor properties. Besides the ability to destroy cancer cells in the human body, the active compounds in organic, raw honey are an excellent addition to a colon cleanse. Moreover, the probiotics in unfiltered honey help to restore healthy bacteria in our digestive system. They help in the process of food digestion and nutrient absorption.
Signs Your Body Might Need a Colon Cleanse
A blocked colon can cause toxicity which can lead to certain health problems. If you suffer from combination of the following health problems, your colon should probably be cleansed.
• Constipation. It can be caused by stress, bad diet, or toxic substances like chemicals which force the colon to produce more mucus in order to protect itself. In time, this can result in mucus build-up on the bowel walls.
•Aches. Sciatic pain, backaches, and headaches can be caused by a clogged colon.
• Fatigue. It can be caused by toxic residues located in the colon that can reach all parts of the body through blood circulation.
• Odor. Gas, body odor, and bad breath can be caused by toxic gas released by the colon inside the body.
• Acne. The toxins from a clogged colon can overwhelm the pores, resulting in appearance of acne.
Recipe of Natural Colon Cleanse
– 2 tbsp. of raw, organic apple cider vinegar
– 8 ounces of warm water
– 2 tbsp. of raw, organic honey
Before using the apple cider vinegar, shake it well to mix up the unfiltered part. Mix the required amount of the vinegar with the water, and then add the honey. Stir well, until you notice the honey is completely dissolved. You can either drink this mixture every morning, or at any time that’s convenient for you.