This Is How To Prevent Sagging Breasts Naturally (Without Surgery)
A common issue many women have to cope with, especially as they age, is sagging breasts. The thing is that breasts lose their elasticity with age and thus becoming saggy. This in turn leads to increased self-awareness and insecurity related to appearance.
Breast lose their firmness as a result of many factors including pregnancy, menopause, unhealthy diet, rapid weight gain or weight loss, excessive tanning, unsuitable bras, cigarettes, alcohol, and many more. When it comes to pregnancy, it’s NOT breastfeeding that makes breasts droop, but it’s the weight gain.
This slow and gradual change of breast appearance can be prevented in a number of ways:
1. Maintain a healthy weight.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Follow a healthy diet and workout routine.
4. Regularly apply oils or creams made of pomegranates or aloe vera.
There are also some treatments which can be extremely efficient in preventing sagging breasts:
1. Physical exercise targeting the chest area, such as push-ups, weight-lifting, etc.
2. Breast massages, preferably with ice.
3. Breast massages with vegetable and essential oils.
RECIPE: A homemade mask that does wonders for saggy breasts
– one tbsp. of yogurt
– one tbsp. of vitamin E oil
– one egg
Mix all the ingredients together. Apply the mixture on your breasts massaging gently. Let it act for half an hour. Rinse it off with cold water.