This Fruit Will Cure Insomnia and Boost Brain Function in Minutes!!!
Have you ever heard of the Quenepa fruit or otherwise called Spanish lime? In this article we are going to introduce you to the health benefits of this amazing fruit. You will also learn that this amazing fruit will help you “fix” your sleeping problem and boost your brain function in only a couple of minutes.
Quenepa Fruit (Spanish lime)
Spanish lime originates from the north part of South America and grows naturally in the coasts, but also in the dry forests of Central America and also in the Caribbean. This fruit has two tastes: sweet and sour sometimes. People usually consume it with chili powder, salt and lime. According to experts, this fruit is a mixture of lychee and lime, contains a firm, delicate and hard layer which are ate by splitting it up with the help of your teeth.
This fruit is called the Spanish Lime because it is similar to a small sized lime which is unripe. These limes are found to be in groups and are also sold in clusters only! Their skin is soft and has a leathery texture. Their flesh is commonly known as aril is jelly-like, shines from within and has a look alike appearance of lychee! The aril is very colorful with a pulp enclosing the seeds of the fruit. This aril can be found in numerous colors such as orange and yellow, and it has both sweet and sour flavors.
Spanish Lime – Nutrition Facts
The Spanish lime is abundant in many healthy nutrients, like:
– Vitamin C
– Vitamins B1, B3, B6 and B12
– Amino acids
– Unsaturated fatty acids (oleic and linoleic)
– Tannins etc.
This fruit contains high amounts of fiber, so it can help you in the reduction of cholesterol and in that way you’ll avoid constipation. The Vitamin A helps in strengthening the immune system and prevents the formation of the urinary stones. This fruit is full of high amounts of vitamins, which means that it possesses powerful antioxidant properties. The calcium content helps in keeping the teeth and the bones healthier, but it also helps in the fight against cancer.
Its phosphorous content helps in the process of digestion and balancing the hormone levels in the body. The fruit helps in the reduction of blood pressure and also solves the complications of asthma, because it contains a lot of antioxidant properties known to be the phenolic compounds that help in the avoiding of the cardiovascular disease, strengthens the immune system thus combats the strokes. In many parts of the world, Spanish lime is considered to be the most powerful natural remedy, which is widely used to prevent and fight numerous conditions and diseases.
Healing Properties of Spanish Lime
– The Spanish lime will boost your immune system and prevent the buildup of viruses and bacteria in the body.
– The Spanish lime is highly recommended in cases of urinary or lung infections.
– This super healthy fruit can help you cure insomnia and restore your nervous system.
– It will help you improve your reproductive system, and is especially recommended for pregnant woman.
– It is very effective in controlling the malignant cells spreading in patients with cancer. This is considered as the major and the most powerful Spanish lime benefit.
– It can help you treat and prevent kidney problems.
– The Spanish lime will improve your digestion.
– It can help you treat constipation.
– Increase red blood cells production and thus fights anemia.
– It can help you lower the LDL cholesterol levels.
– Kills the bad bacteria and microorganisms in the body, such as parasites.
– It supports bone development.
– You can use it to fight the cold and the flu.
– It is effective to treat skin problems such as acne.
– It also prevents stomach ulcers.
– The Spanish lime prevents bronchitis and flu.
– Helps in the treatment and healing process of gum infections.
Diarrhea can be fought using roasted and ground Spanish lime seeds (mixed with honey).
This super healthy fruit loaded with healthy nutrients which can provide numerous health benefits can be very important for your health, so don’t hesitate to add it into your everyday diet!