These Are The Ten Foods That Can Help Your Body Smell Good
The body odor can be often cured by healthy diet. What you do not consume and what you consume build the natural scent of the body!
The Following 10 Foods Will Help Your Body Smell Good
This ingredient is rich in holorophyll – compound that significantly reduces the body odor.
- Make a mixture between a cup of water and 2 tbsp of wheatgrass. Consume it in the morning!
Both seeds and leaves of fenugreek eliminate the toxins and fight against body odor.
- Place a tsp of this seed in a glass of water and let it overnight! Consume it the next morning in order to boost the good smell of your body.
- Do not forget that you can also consume fenugreek tea to get rid of the bad smell of the body.
This herb is full of antibacterial properties that detoxify the body and fight against odor causing bacteria.
- Make a mixture between a cup of how water and a tsp of chopped parsley. Strain the mixture, let it cool down, drink it or use it as mouth wash!
Cinnamon is packed with volatile oil that destroys bacteria in your mouth and fights against bad breath.
- Combine a cup of hot water and medium sized cinnamon. Let it dissolve for a few minutes and then drink it. It can be also used as a mouth wash!
Due to its fragrant compounds similar to luteolin, apigenin and diosmetin, this herb can also help your body smell well!
- Combine a cup of hot water and a tsp of fresh or dried sage. Let it for a few min, strain it and drink it!
You can also get rid of the bad odor with rosemary.
- Drink rosemary tea every single day in order to eliminate bad odor from the body@
- Coconut Oil
This amazing oil boost the digestive health that deal with bad breath and body odor.
- Gargle this oil inside the mouth
- After 10 min, spit it out and then properly wash your teeth.
- Green Tea
This wonderful tea will help you get rid of smelly feet, body odor and bad breath.
- Consume this tea on a daily basis. It will significantly improve your overall health and burn the excess fat in your body.
These veggies are excellent in the fight against body odor.
- You can consume it fresh in salad, as a tomatoes juice or you can apply some tomato juice in some of your body parts and let it act for a few minutes. Wash it off and repeat this technique as required.
These fruits are definitely one of the healthiest and most beneficial ones on the planet. They will help you eliminate body odor fast!
- A glass of lemon water in the morning will help you refresh your system and get rid of bad odor.
- You can also rub half a lemon on your feet or underarms. Let it become dry and then take a shower!