The Top 12 Cancer-Causing Products in the Average Home
This ultimately means that we are more prone to reduce our well-being by getting exposed to many different toxins and chemicals.
We eat GMO and chemical-packed foods; we breathe polluted air and get in touch with many harmful substances on a daily basis.
What is even worse is that most people are unaware of these risks, especially when it comes to foods because they think that the labels are a proof that everything is alright.
That’s why we have decided to create a list of 12 of the most harmful products associated with the formation of cancer. These products are found in almost every modern household.
12 Worst Cancer Causing Products
1. Household Products – Ajax Cleanser (Colgate- Palmolive Inc.)
Ajax Cleanser is one of the most popular cleansers in the world. However, the manufacturer (Colgate-Palmolive Inc.) didn’t list a toxic ingredient found in this cleanser. This ingredient is called crystalline silica.
It has already been linked to cancer, skin, lung and eye irritation. Crystalline silica has been listed as carcinogenic more than 20 years ago by the MSDS (Material Safety and Data Sheet). The good news is that the number of products that use this toxic ingredient is reducing.
2. Whole Milk (Lucerne, Borden etc.)
Some people may find this odd, but whole milk also comes with toxic elements that can’t be found on the label. Some of these toxins include:
• DDT – a carcinogenic xenoestrogen.
• ANTIBIOTICS – a certain number of antibiotics are carcinogenic and often lead to resistance and/or allergies.
• HEPTACHLOR – a neurotoxic carcinogenic xenoestrogen.
• HEXACHLOROBENZENE – a neurotoxic carcinogenic reproductive toxin.
• DIELDRIN – a carcinogenic xenoestrogen.
• RECOMBINANT BOVINE GROWTH HORMONE plus IGF-1 – This combination can result in breast, prostate and colon cancer.
3. Alberto VO5 Conditioner (Basic Ingredient of Neutral Henna)
This time, all the toxic ingredients can be found on the label:
• FRAGRANCE – a term used to cover several ingredients that can lead to contact dermatitis.
• FDC RED #4 – associated with cancer.
• POLYSORBATE 80 – polluted with the 1,4-dioxane carcinogenic compound.
• FORMALDEHYDE – neurotoxic and carcinogenic substance that leads to contact dermatitis.
4. Zodiac Dog and Cat Flea Collar (produced by Sandoz Agro Inc.)
This product has the toxic ingredient known as PROPOXUR on its label. This ingredient is both neurotoxic and carcinogenic.
5. Talcum powder (produced by Johnson & Johnson Inc.)
The talc found in this product is labeled and it can result in ovarian cancer and lung irritations.
6. Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste (produced by Procter and Gamble Inc.)
It contains several toxic ingredients which are found on its label:
• FLUORIDEE – A potentially carcinogenic substance.
• FDC BLUE #1 – carcinogenic
• SACCHARIN – carcinogenic
7. Covergirl Natural Finish Make Up (produced by Procter and Gamble Inc.)
This popular product contains toxins like:
• Fragrance – several untested, unlabeled and toxic compounds linked to contact dermatitis.
• Parabens – linked to contact dermatitis.
• Lanolin – frequently “enriched” with DDT and carcinogenic pesticides.
• Triethanolamine – it generates carcinogenic nitrosamines when combined with nitrites.
• Bha – a carcinogenic substance.
• Talc – a substance associated with lung irritations and cancer.
The article continues on page 2