The Plant That Kills Cancer Cells, Stop Diabetes And Lower High Blood Pressure!
Goya, also known as Bitter Melon or Karela, is a cucumber-shaped plant which grows in tropical countries and needs warmth and humidity to grow. Goya is a nutrient-dense food which contains vitamin B, vitamin C, folate, and flavonoids. It is typically added to stir-fry or eaten stuffed. It may be also used as supplement. To get the most of it and reap the full health benefits, consume it on a regular basis.
Per ½ Cup (24 grams):
Calories (cKal): 21
Protein (grams): 1.27
Total Fat (grams): .17
Carbohydrates (grams): .79
Fiber (grams): 0
Goya provides a wide plethora of health benefits, out of which its ability to treat cancer is most remarkable! Dr. Frank Shallenberger, a doctor specialized in alternative medicine, has discovered that goya inhibits cancer growth, which is the reason why cancer patients should consume it on a regular basis. It has been found that this lesser-known plant kills off nearly 98 percent of all cancers formed in the human body.
According to a study done at University of Colorado, 5 percent solution reduces pancreatic cancer and destroys nearly 64 percent of pancreatic tumors. In addition to its anti-cancer properties, goya possesses other healing properties, too. It has been found that it also helps treat asthma, hypertension, diabetes, stomach problems, and skin infections.
By incorporating goya into your daily diet you will experience significant improvements in your general condition. Some of the benefits this plant provides are the following:
- Improves digestion
- Cures hangover
- Cleanses the liver effectively and in all-natural way
- Improves blood circulation
- Alleviates the symptoms of gout
- Treats psoriasis and fungal infections like ringworms and Athlete`s foot
- Boosts energy and metabolism
- Regulates blood pressure
- Boosts immunity and protects against infections
- Improves vision and repairs eye-related issues
- Diminishes foalte-related neural tube defects in infants
- Promotes weight loss ( being low in calories,
- Drinking a bitter melon liver tonic helps relieve cirrhosis of the liver and hepatitis
- As already discussed earlier, the anti-cancer properties of bitter lemon are the most surprising health benefit!It has been scientifically shown that it has the ability to restrict the production of glucose, which in turn inhibits the growth of pancreatic cancerous cells
How to Use It In Your Daily Diet?
First and foremost, you need to remove the rind and the inner seeds in order to remove its natural bitterness. Slice or dice it into cubes and sauté the veggie in your stir fry, add it to a salad, or boil it.