The Fastest Weight Loss Diet Plan
It is even more alarming the fact that more and more young children have problem with obesity and some are even born obese. For example, in India there are communities where even 40% of people are overweight and statistical data shows that almost half of the world’s population will have problem with excess weight in the next few years.
Problems with being overweight
Obesity causes many problems such as:
Overweight people have a higher risk of high blood pressure, digestive disorders, cardiac problems, diabetes, ulcers, thyroid problems, gout, etc.
In most cases it causes physical and psychological stress;
Obese people consume more food than they actually need. Studies show that 1/3 of the world population consumes 50% more food than they need. In addition, if people eat as much food as they need, the shortage of food and water can be solved very easy.
Why do we become overweight?
It is well known fact that it is very easy to gain extra pounds and people usually notice that they have problem when is too late. Some of the most common reasons why people gain extra pounds are:
– No physical activity. In the last years, people are mostly leading a sedentary lifestyle. In other words everything that people had performed in the past now is done by machines. People spend too many hours sitting in front of the computer, and they don’t go out like before. Also, people almost never walk. They just drive or take the cab
– Unhealthy lifestyle where is included sleeping late, unpredictable work hours, insomnia, etc.
– Bad eating habits. People very often consume fast food, and even the supposedly healthy food is not quite healthy as it is considered.
– Flour, bread, bakes, pastries and fried food are the foods that majority of people consume every day. Processed and packaged food too often is part of daily menu.
Are we overweight?
Great majority of people are not aware that need to lose weight. So find out if you are overweight you should:
Do you notice that you have visible extra pounds? If you do, then you need to change your diet and lifestyle.
The waist – to – hip (WTH) ratio and the fat percentage can show you if you are overweight. There are established percentages that shouldn’t be passed. For women increase of 25 – 2,3 % is tolerated. But if you were 22% before, and now you’re 25%, then be careful. Avoid checking BMI or lean body mass because that can be confusing;
The best way to find out that you have gained weight is with the help of your clothes. In other words, if your clothes are becoming small then you need to be alarmed. Also, if somebody tells you that you have gained weight; If you are eating often but you still feel hungry.
Fast weight loss diet plan
When you conclude that you are overweight, you should make diet plan. Try to make it by yourself or find one on the internet. It is recommended to follow these tips:
– Consume a little less food than you feel you need. Try to consume meals that are small enough so you could feel hungry every 3 hours;
– Start and end your day with a glass of lukewarm water;
– Do not drink water during and after meals;
– Choose a liquid diet with various soups and milk. 25-30% of your meals should be liquid, while the rest can be solid food;
– Don’t eat after 8 PM. But if you feel hungry drink a cup of milk or take a piece of fruit;
– Try to walk at least four times a day for 15 minutes, before meals.
– For snacks, you can have lime juice, seasonal fruit, smoothies or salad. However, you shouldn’t eat snacks more than 4 times a day;
– Do not consume junk food (fried foods, hot-dog, canned food, sweets, processed foods pastries, pizza, as they are rich in chemicals and preservatives);
– Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol , soft drinks, tea , and canned juice;
– Consume lightly cooked vegetarian food.