The Best 15 Etiquette Rules That Everybody Needs to Know
So to learn more on such manners, see the list:
1. When you are with someone and he/she greets people, you have to greet them too even if you do not know them
2. Looking at the phone all the time when in company, is rude. You emit sense of boredom and instead you can talk with the person you are with
3. If you are male, use hands for sushi instead of chopsticks
4. Never ask people to spend time with you if you text all night long
5. Thank people always when they help you
6. Men should never carry women’s bags, but can take their coats for the cloakroom
7. Avoid empty talks on the phone and answer only important calls
8. Never stare at people, never laugh or talk too loud
9. For drivers, never splash pedestrians
10. If you are at a cinema or theater, when you walk to the seat, have eye contact with people as you pass by
11. If your apology was accepted, never do the same mistake
12. Men should treat women equally
13. These 9 things are PERSONAL: disgrace, honor, age, religion, affairs, wealth, medical issues, family problems and gifts.
14. If you follow a trend, people might think it is funny since you might be the only one following it
15. Regardless of profession, age, status, always greet people when you enter some place.
Follow these rules and make the world a better place for every man. Some are not easy, but it is vital to upgrade you personality and be more polite.