Soaking your Feet in Mouthwash Treats a Multitude of Foot Problems
Most of us have already suffered through many types of foot issues in life. There is no shortage of products and remedies in the market, but only a few of them can actually deliver positive results. Some effective treatments are effective, but they are either expensive or are time-consuming in nature,
In this article, we will provide you with simple, effective tricks to help you in the treatment and management of foot problems with the use of all-natural, safe, and effective ingredients. The good news is that these ingredients can be found right in your kitchen!
• In order to treat fungal infections, make it a habit to regularly soak the feel in mouthwash for at least 30 minutes. Mouthwash is known to feature effective ingredients such as alcohol that helps in treating infections. In addition, soaking the hands in mouthwash can treat fungal infection that may have invaded the hands instead.
• You may also use onions to treat and manage foot corns. All that you need to do is soak a thick slice of onion in vinegar and apply it on the soles of the foot. Next, you need to put on socks over night. Ideally, this procedure is to be repeated every evening until you get positive results. The corns will ultimately soften the soles of the feet and will then be easier to remove them during your next visit to the nail spa.
• In the case of blisters, make use of antiperspirants. This may cause a bit of pain and discomfort, but it will successfully dry the area of blisters and will speed up the healing process too.
• You may also use chili in treating bunions. The use of chili is an effective remedy as it contains capsaicin, a compound that reduces swelling and soothes the nerves altogether. In addition, you may also use salt in order to relieve yourself from the pain caused by bunions. This pain relief is due to the fact that salt contains magnesium sulfate, a compound that successfully reduces inflammation and alleviates pain.
• In the case of gout, you should stop the intake of sugar. This is especially true if your gout attacks are caused by the excessive consumption of sugar-filled food items. In addition, you can treat the inflammation from gout by consuming cherries and strawberries as well.
• You may use garlic in the case of Athlete’s foot. All you need to do is place a small piece of garlic in between the toes and leave it there for 24 hours.