Position Of The Acne On Your Face Shows Which Disease You Suffer From!
Although we normally rely on modern medicine when it comes to health problems, conventional medical treatments don’t always give positive results. On the other hand, we’ve been hearing constantly of alternative medicine, which often proves more successful in treatment of various health conditions as opposed to conventional medicine.
Throughout history, people all over the world have been using different healing methods including acupuncture, ayurveda, herbalism, yoga and many more. Having regular medical checks is highly recommended, but also using alternative methods of diagnosing health problems can be extremely beneficial for monitoring your health.
A Russian healer has come up with a method of diagnosing a health issue according to the location of acne on your face. Simply take a look at your face in the mirror and see if you have any acne. Then find what the position of the acne on your face says about your health.
As surprising as it sounds, the position of the acne on your face can reveal the health problem you have!
2. Sigmoid colon;
5. Descending part of the colon;
6. Left adrenal gland;
7. Pelvic left kidney;
8. The upper part of the left kidney;
9. Left lobe of the liver;
10. The gallbladder (corpus vesicae felleae);
11. Left part of the cross-colon;
13. Bile and hepatic ducts;
14. Left kidney;
15. Heart pathology;
16. Urethra of left kidney;
17. Left lobe of the liver;
18. Left milk (lactiferous) gland;
19. Left lung;
20. Cardiac disorders;
21. Bronchi in left lung;
22. Diaphragm, rib layer;
23. Lesser curvature;
25. Left adrenal gland;
26. Left inguinal crease;
27. Left ovary in women, the left testicle for men;
28. Left milk (lactiferous) gland;
29. Sacroiliac joint;
30. Left kidney;
31. Big curvature of the stomach;
32. Left pendant uterus with the ovaries, the left lobe of the prostate in the testis;
34. Pelvic left kidney;
36. Left lobe of the thyroid;
37. Left urethra;
38. Pyloric part of the stomach;
39. Uterus, lobes of the prostate, perineum;
40. Right milk (lactiferous) gland;