Lemon Peel Recipe For Pain
According to a national survey in America, 1/3 of the population had join pain in the last 30 days. When your joints are aching you are not yourself. But fortunately we have lemons for those moments when trying you get up of bed is a big physical challenge for us.
WHAT CAUSES JOINT PAIN?
The reason for joint pain can be rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout and bursitis. Join pain can also happen from injury such as sprain or strain.
The bones in our body are connected with joints. We cannot move our limbs and other parts of the body without them. Sometimes the cartilage, that stops our bones from rubbing, wear down for many reasons. This is why we feel pain. This pain can be annoying and mostly depilating.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C, and we need around 31% of this vitamin per one day. We need vitamin C so that our body can form important proteins that makes tendons, ligaments, blood vessels and skin.
Our body has repairing abilities thanks to the vitamin C. This vitamin heals wounds, create scar tissues, and maintain bones, teethes and cartilage. Another great thing for our skeleton is calcium. Lemon peels has calcium and vitamin C which are big help in improving and maintaining the bone health.
LEMON PEEL RECIPE FOR JOINT PAIN
Make this before bad and you should see the difference by the next morning.
– 4 lemons
– Olive oil
You will also need:
– Plastic bag
– A jar
– Woolen shawl
1. Put the lemon peel in the jar. Then pour olive oil until you fill the jar.
2. Cover the jar and leave it for two weeks. After two weeks put the remedy on clean gauze, and place the gauze on the affected joint.
3. Cover it with a plastic bag and put the woolen shawl over the bag.
YOU CAN EAT THE LEMON PEELS TOO!
Maybe this will be weird thing for you to do. Generally humans squeeze the lemons and drink their juice, then throw away the skin. But the lemon peel is also edible, and has big amount of health benefits.
1. Can reduce the cholesterol levels – the lemon peel has potassium which is great help in maintaining blood pressure levels. Also they are rich in polyphenol flavonoids that can lower bad cholesterol.
2. Can increase the digestion and immunity – the lemon peels have great amount of Vitamin C which can cure sore throat, the common cold, flu and some other similar infections. They also have dietary fiber that boost healthy bowel movements.
3. Can improve skin – the vitamin C and the citric acid inside the lemon peels are big help in destroying free radicals responsible for dark spots and aging on the skin.
4. Helps to lose weight – lemon peels has pectin, and element that prevents your body to absorb extra amounts of sugar. If you never tried lemons in your diet, maybe now it’s time to try.