Hunza People Never Get Sick, Don’t Get Cancer and Live up to 120 years
Have you heard about Hunza People before?
The stories and myths of people who lived healthy and happily for a long amount of time are rife throughout history with such myths stemming from the Holy Grail, or the Fountain of youth. These myths are found to be quite intriguing even after all the years that have passed.
It’s no secret that there are many living people that live much longer than we do. Shockingly, there are people who have never been sick in their life.
Ok, What’s the secret to a long and healthy life?
To answer that question, I went through the most amazing life stories of those centenarians who were willing to share their wisdom on the net. To be honest, many of those stories were different and I was not able to make some final conclusion at first about the “secret” I was looking for.
I found many different answers and they confused me even more.
For example, Emma Morano from Italy lived 116 years, and she explained that the reason for her long life is staying single. She said:“I didn’t want to be dominated by anyone”, so after her divorce at the age of 38 she spent the rest of her life single. She even won the battle against anemia by eating two raw eggs a day her whole life.
Another life story about Mushatt-Jones tells about eating fried bacon every single day. A California centenarian told his secret was eating one donut a day. After, I learned about the life story of Clarice Emley, who was born and raised on a farm.
She explained that her family and she ate only what they grew and caught. She is still physically active, working out every day together with her friends. Then, I found out stories about centenarian twins and their secret of getting older together and close as the main reason for their long life.
Being so confused, I still was persistent in searching for the “secret”. Then, I saw an article on the Hunza people that took me by surprise as I came closer to my answer. Hunza people or Hunzas are a population in the mountain terrain of Pakistan.
The many reasons these people took my attention are the following:
1. The literacy rate of Hunza valley is more than 95%- which means that every Hunza has at least a high school diploma;
2. The Hunza region is home to people of four ethnicities;
3. There are two different religion in the Hunza region and people are divided between them, but;
4. The lifestyle of Hunza people is very simple and they are considered to be very welcoming and warm;
5. Some Hunzas live up to 150 years;
6. The women in Hunza can give birth at the age of 65.
7. They never eat processed food, and they eat apricot often and a lot.
8. They work in the fields from sunrise to sunset every day and they work hard.