How To Tell If The Pain Between Your Shoulder Blades Is A Warning Sign Of Cancer
Home Remedies For Back Pain
If you experience chronic back pain, it’s always a good idea to visit your doctor or chiropractor to get a professional opinion on your condition, especially if it’s accompanied by other symptoms.
If your pain is muscle-deep, you may find relief through yoga, physical therapy, acupuncture, hot/cold compresses and warm Epsom salt baths. You can also try adopting a different sleeping position.
For lasting relief, preform these stretches everyday:
1. Stand in an open doorway, resting both hands on the doorframe above your head.
2. Gently lean forward until you feel a stretch in the front of your shoulders.
3. Hold 15 seconds.
4. Repeat two to three times.
1. Sit up straight with your arms by your sides.
2. Try squeezing your shoulder blades together as far as you can.
3. Hold for five seconds.
4. Do two sets of 15.
1. Sit on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you.
2. Grab onto your thighs, just above the knee and curl your head and neck towards your belly button.
3. Hold for a count of 10 to 15 seconds.
4. Repeat three times.
Lying knee twist
1. Lie on your back with your arms and legs stretched out.
2. Keep both arms out and flat against the ground.
3. Bring your right knee towards you and cross it over the left side of your body.
4. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat on the other side.
1. Kneel on the ground with your hands parallel to your shoulders and your knees parallel to your hips.
2. Exhale and gently arch your spine, looking up to the ceiling.
3. Inhale and tighten your core muscles as you are rounding your back like a cat.
4. Hold for 10 seconds.
5. Repeat 10 times.