How to Remove Varicose Veins Using the Magic of Essential Oils
My mother had varicose veins really bad and she always felt embarrassed to wear shorts and skirts because of it. Not only that, there was pain associated with this condition as well. Only until recently the only solution was a painful, expensive surgery. We have an all natural, pain-less remedy for you to try!
The symptoms can include:
– Larger, bulging veins just under the surface of your skin.
– Swelling of your ankles and feet.
– Pain, throbbing, or achiness in the area.
– Itchiness in the area.
What causes varicose veins?
Age and pregnancy are two factors.
Varicose veins usually show up in the legs and feet, because standing and walking increases the pressure on these veins. They look like bulging, bluish cords beneath the surface of your skin. Spider veins are similar to varicose veins, but they are smaller and closer to the surface of your skin.
Up to 60% of people in the U.S. have varicose veins. They are more common in women than men. You may be able to take care of varicose veins at home, or your doctor may recommend treatment.
Cypress Oil Method
Cypress oil stimulates blood flow and improves the health of your circulatory system.
– First, exfoliate the skin so that the oil can get in there better.
– Massage five drops of the oil (we recommend this) on the area 2 times a day.
Do this for at least 4 weeks.
Extra Strength Varicose Vein Remedy
If you’re not getting the desired results from the treatment with olive oil described above, use this in addition to the oil treatment. In other words, use both treatments at the same time, but apply them at separate times of the day. Alternate the times they are applied.
The end result is two times (above treatment) and three times (below), which equates to five daily applications in total. This may seem like a lot of application and attention throughout the day, but it is what’s required to get the results sometimes.
– 1 teaspoon Witch Hazel with aloe vera (we recommend this)
– 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar (we recommend this)
– 1 teaspoon fractionated coconut oil (we recommend this)
– 3 drops lavender essential oil (we recommend this)
Massage this mixture on the area 3 times every day. I would do this for at least 2 weeks.