How To Get Rid Of Jiggly Arms?
Jiggly arms can be embarrassing. These jiggly parts of your arms are called triceps. Your triceps are the large muscles at the back of your upper limb and are primarily responsible for straightening the arms. There are 2 main causes of flabby arms, the first one is age and the second is body fat.
By practicing yoga postures, combined with a healthy lifestyle that includes regular fat-burning aerobic exercise and a healthy diet, you can work toward sporting the arms you want.
Hands-to-Wall Pose: Hands-to-Wall is a great example of a yoga pose to work on your flabby arms.
– Standing arm’s-length in front of a wall, place your hands at shoulder height.
– Rotate your wrists so your fingers are pointing toward each other and almost touching.
– Press into your palms, bend your elbows and lean your body toward the wall, resisting the whole way. Your arms may tremble, but that means the pose is doing its job of toning.
– Lay your forehead on the wall and breathe for five to 15 seconds and then push away from the wall slowly, keeping your body straight throughout.
– Repeat the maneuver up to 10 times.
Plank Pose: Plank pose, practiced on a regular basis, will tone your triceps very quickly.
– For traditional Plank, start off on all fours on the floor, with your fingers pointing forward.
– Turn your toes under and position your shoulders over your wrists.
– Lift your knees off the floor and straighten your body, neither lifting your buttocks too high nor letting your belly droop toward the floor.
– Breathe steadily as you hold Plank for 30 seconds; add more time as you get stronger.
Foods to Get Rid Of Flabby Arms
Foods such as Capsicums, Avocados, Dark Chocolates, Soups and Green tea will help you get rid of flabby arms.