How to Cleanse Your Coronary Arteries with Only 3 Ingredients!
A diet that is full of junk food and sugar can be very harmful to your cardiovascular health. It can lead to an accumulation of cholesterol in your arteries, which will put unnecessary pressure on your heart. In order to reduce the high cholesterol levels, most people take blood thinners and other medication, despite the fact that their condition can be easily managed with the help of food.
What Is Cholesterol?
High cholesterol levels can cause plaque buildup in the artery walls, which narrows the arteries and may lead to a condition known as atherosclerosis. This reduces blood flow throughout the whole body and significantly increases the risk of heart disease and even stroke.
- There are two main types of cholesterol:
- Low-density lipoproteins (LDL or “bad” cholesterol) transport the cholesterol particles throughout your body and accumulate in the walls of your arteries, which makes them hard and narrow.
- High-density lipoproteins (HDL or “good” cholesterol) pick up the extra cholesterol and transport it back to your liver for repurposing.
High LDL cholesterol is usually caused by poor diet, inactivity, smoking, or diabetes. Or in other words, high levels of bad cholesterol are a result of unhealthy lifestyle. Luckily, however, there are many natural ways that can help you get rid of excess LDL cholesterol. In this article, we will share a nutrient-rich recipe that can help cleanse your arteries. But, note that regular consumption of this magical mixture won’t solve your problems if you don’t change your bad lifestyle habits.
The Cholesterol-Busting Recipe
- 4 liters/1 gal of water
- 4-5 cm /1.9 inches of ginger
- 8 lemons
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Scrub the lemons to clean the bark, but do not peel them (here is a great and easy way to remove bacteria from your fruits and veggies)
2. Slice the lemons and peel the garlic and ginger.
3. Crush the garlic.
4. Add all of the ingredients (except water) in a blender and blend until smooth.
5. Add the water and the paste in a medium saucepan, and warm over medium heat.
6. Remove the mixture from heat before it starts to boil.
7. Let it cool, and then strain the liquid.
8. Pour the liquid into glass bottles and store it in a fridge.
Drink one glass on an empty stomach 2 hours before your meals every day.
The Benefits of the Ingredients:
- Ginger – Dried ginger powder administered at 0.1 g/kg of body weight reduces the risk of atheroma (degeneration of the artery walls that is caused by the buildup of fatty deposits) by a whopping 50% in just 70 days. It also helps prevent heart disease due to its ability to prevent the accumulation of platelets in the arteries and inhibit the biosynthesis of cholesterol.
- Garlic – Garlic is traditionally used to help prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries, both of which are risk factors for heart diseases and stroke. It also helps reduce high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, and improves the immune system. According to a study that lasted 4 years, people who regularly consumed 900 mg of standardized garlic powder daily have managed to effectively reduce the symptoms of atherosclerosis. Additionally, garlic is also rich in antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
- Lemons – Regular consumption of lemon water helps reduce blood pressure and increases red blood cell count. Lemon juice also accelerates liver detoxification, thus allowing it to reduce excess cholesterol more easily.