Honey & Onions – The Most Efficient Cough Remedy That Acts Instantly
The advantage of these natural medicinal ingredients is that it is very likely that you will always have them in your kitchen and they can be purchased at any time of the year.
Also, you will know which ingredients you have used when you prepare a remedy from these ingredients, unlike when you are purchasing syrup or other products that often contain artificial colors, fragrances and preservatives.
– 2-3 tablespoons of natural honey
– 1 onion
1. Choose a healthy and nice medium sized onion.
2. Peel the onion and cut it up and down with a sharp knife, but not all the way to the bottom.
3. In a deep bowl place the onion that is prepared in this way and pour honey over it.
4. Cover the bowl with salver and leave at room temperature to stay for the night.
5. The next morning, strain the mixture through a strainer or thick gauze.
This is a dose for one day. Every two hours consume one spoon of this syrup, you can even take it more often than that. In a short period of time you will stop coughing and feel that you can breathe easier.