Say Goodbye to Ear Infection! Here’s How to Cure An Ear Infection Naturally in Just 1 Day!
The cause of ear infection is bacteria or viruses in the middle ear. Ear infection happens more often with children than adults. Some common signs for an ear infection are pain in the ear, tugging at the ear, difficulty sleeping, headache, poor response to sounds, high fever, fluid draining from the ear, vomiting, diarrhea and so on.
The ear is made up of three parts: outer, middle and inner.
Each part has specific functions that help a person hear. The outer ear has a shape like a leaf captures the traveling sound waves. There is a section called as pinna in the outer part of our ear, and through this section the sound waves enter into the ear canal. the sound waves through the ear canal reach the eardrum which is located in the middle part. other important ear organs in the middle ear are hammer, anvil, stir up, semicircular, and middle canal. Sound waves travel to the inner section of our ear. through the canal, In the inner part of the ear, there are important ear parts like cochlea, Eustachian tube, and nerves. Sound waves from the canal are sent to the nerves .Our brain processes the sound that it gets from the nerves. After that we can recognize the sound and understand it.
Eah part of the ear an get an ear infection. The most serious ones are the ones that happen to the inner ear. Complications, like damaging or rupturing the ear drum can be prevented by treatment Untreated ear infections can also lead to chronic recurrence and can even cause deafness! It is important to consult a doctor, but for immediate relief you can try some natural treatments. There are easy home remedies that you can try to treat the ear infection and get rid of the pain.
We have selected the top 10 remedies for ear infection
Salt is probably the most available home remedy.
– Heat up one cup of salt on a pan over low heat for a few minutes. You can also heat it in a microwave or double-boiler.
– Place the hot salt on a cloth and seal the open end.
– When it is warm, put the salt on the ear for 5 to 10 minutes.
– You can repeat this as many times as you need during the day The heat helps draw out fluid from the ear and stops swelling and pain.
As an alternative, you can use one cup of rice instead of salt.
Garlic is very effective remedy for pain. We also use it for ear infection in several ways.
– Make garlic oil by cooking two garlic cloves in two tablespoons of sesame oil or mustard oil until it turns blackish. Strain the solution. When it is bearably hot, use two to four drops of this oil in the infected ear as ear drops.
– Alternatively, you can also boil two or three fresh garlic cloves in water for five minutes, then crush them and add some salt. Put the mixture in a clean cloth and place it against the affected ear.
– Consuming two to three cloves of raw garlic daily also helps speed up the healing process.
Basil reduces infections and stops pain.
– Extract juice from five fresh basil leaves. Put the juice around the ear. Try not to get juice inside the ear.
– You can also mix a few drops of holy basil oil with an equal amount of carrier oil like coconut oil. Soak a cotton ball in the mixture and gently wipe just inside the ear, around the outer edge and behind the ear. Repeat the process twice daily.