Get Rid of the Black Circles Under Your Eyes Easy and Efficiently
If you want to get rid of your black circles and puffiness under your eyes permanently, then you need to look at your lifestyle and your diet in the long-term. But if you want to get rid of them for a party tonight, a work meeting, or just because you don’t like them, then you can try these quick fix solutions.
These solutions are all natural and do not take a lot of time. Also, if you do them daily, you may find your puffiness disappears completely and you’ll be looking like a supermodel in no time.
If you’re dark circles do not disappear please note that it could be a result of water retention, iron deficiency, slow metabolism, or even kidney disease. It could also be an allergic reaction to something. No matter the cause, it is a good idea to check with your doctor or health care practitioner.
Here are some natural remedies to get rid of black circles under your eyes:
This is a cheap and effective treatment.
Raw potatoes help reduce puffiness and lighten dark eye circles. They have a high enzyme content which works as an anti-inflammatory.
• Get a few potatoes and cool them down in the fridge for a few hours. Wash the potatoes then cut them into slices.
• Place the slices over your eyes for about 10 minutes.
• Remove and pour some cold water over your eyes.
You have probably heard about this from your mother or grandmother. The internet is full of images depicting a woman lying back with cucumber slices over their eyes. It’s a method that actually does work, because a cucumber is mainly water and the cucumber will make your blood vessels constrict and reduce the puffiness. Try this:
• Remove a cucumber from the fridge and cut a few slices, not too thick and not too thin.
• Place them over your eyes for ten minutes.
• Remove and rinse your eyes gently.
The article continues on page 2