Garlic Kills 14 Kinds Of Cancer And 13 Types Of Infection. Why Don’t Doctors Prescribe It?
– Klebsiella infection;
– Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA);
– Mycotoxin-associated aflatoxicosis;
– Thrush (Fungal overgrowth in oral cavity);
– Candida (Yeast) infection;
– Helicobacter Pylori infection;
– Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant Clostridium infection;
– Pseudomonas Aerigonisma (including drug-resistant strains);
– Vibrio infection;
– HIV-1 infection;
– Group B Streptococcus infection;
– Viral infections (Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, Parainfluenza virus type 3, vaccinia virus, vesicular stomatitis and human rhinovirus type 2);
– Cytomegalovirus infections.
In this huge list we may add that garlic has been used to treat and cure cancer which was even recommended by Hippocrates. For that reason, you should take 5-6 cloves of (crushed) garlic daily. Previously, you should let them sit for 15 minutes or more after they are being crushed so that the enzyme named allinase is being released. This enzyme produces the anti-fungal and anti-cancer compounds. You can eat it raw and cooked as a part of sandwiches or other meals, but the same compounds won’t be produced the same way as crushed garlic does.
There are 4245 study abstracts on garlic in the biometrical database MEDLINE and the data given there says that garlic is very significant in preventing and treating more than 150 health conditions like cancer, diabetes, infection to plaque buildup in arteries, and DNA damage to mercury poisoning. Moreover, garlic has great role in preventing and treating cardiovascular disease and cancers.
Even though people are more and more aware about the properties of the natural ingredients, doctors will always prescribe drugs as a part of our treatments. Thus, you are the one responsible for your health. You should learn how you can use the nature to improve your health and always use its items if they work and are safe.