Follow These 5 Yoga Poses To Reduce Stubborn Belly Fat
This yoga pose is one of the most effortless but most effective in burning belly ft. It also tones and strengthens the shoulders, arms, back, thighs, and buttocks.
– Start with your hands and knees right underneath your shoulders and hips
– Tuck the toes under and start to step your feet back in order to extend your legs behind your body
– While inhaling, look just ahead of your palms so your neck and spine are aligned and hold in your ab muscles
– From your head to your heels, your body should form a straight line. Ensure that your hands are flat on the ground and your fingers are spread apart
– Hold this pose for 15 to 30 seconds but for better results, try to hold as long as possible
– Exhale and drop to your knees
– Repeat this pose five times and relax for at least 15 seconds after each turn
– Note that you should avoid this pose if you have high blood pressure or any shoulder or back injuries
5.Wind Easing Posture (Pavanamukthasana)
There are numerous benefits to this yoga pose besides relieving lower back pain and firming and toning the abs, thighs, and hips. It also massages the colon, balances the pH levels within the stomach, cures constipation and enhances your metabolism.
– Lie down flat on your back with your legs stretched out and arms at the side
– Your feet should be stretched out with your heels touching one another
– When exhaling, bend at the knees and gradually bring them toward the chest
– Use your thighs to apply pressure to the abdominal area
– To properly hold your knees in place, clasp your hands underneath the thighs
– Breathe deeply and hold this pose for a minute to a 90 seconds
– Upon exhaling, release the knees and bring the hands to the sides of the body with the palms facing the ground
– Continue to do this pose for five sets with at least 15 seconds of relaxation in between each time
In order to boost your body’s metabolism, it is advised to complete these yoga poses in the morning. Also, repeat these poses daily, 3-5 times, three days a week, and take a day off.