DIY Remove Tooth Cavities At Home!
A lot of people doubt the possibility of healing cavities naturally because it’s been ‘drilled’ into us that filling cavities with dentistry is the only way to achieve healing but that simply isn’t the case.
What Causes Tooth Decay?
Tooth decay is another message from our bodies that something is out of balance. Tooth health is kept in check with proper nutrition, not dentistry or fluoride. In fact, fluoride doesn’t make teeth stronger and it actually puts our health at risk. In a recent study published in The Lancet Neurology, fluoride was added to a list of toxic environmental chemicals contributing to neurodevelopmental disabilities such as autism and ADHD. Fluoride joined the list along with mercury and arsenic. This casts a new light on those fluoride treatments offered by your dentist, doesn’t it? Unfortunately in many places around the country water is still fluoridated and any bottled water bought at the store usually contains added fluoride too. Not to mention the fluoride in many children’s toothpaste brands.
Tooth decay happens for a multitude of reasons including:
– Lack of Fat Soluble Vitamins (mostly vitamins A and D)
– Standard American Diet Full of Processed Foods (SAD)
– Hormone Imbalances
– Lack of Minerals in the Diet
– A Diet High in Pytic Acid (naturally occurring on most grains, nuts and legumes. Phytic acid can be removed by soaking grains, nuts and legumes overnight in water and a tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice before consuming them.)
If you belong to the group of people who dislike going to the dentist or you simply want to save on dental costs, there are things you can do on regular basis at home which can have considerable benefits for your oral health.
In addition to brushing and flossing daily, there are several ways you can reverse cavities and maximizes your oral health without resorting to dentistry. Here are just a few for you to consider:
– Make sure to eat foods rich in vitamins A, D, E and K, as well as enough calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and other key minerals.
– Eat high fiber foods to help increase the production of saliva in your mouth, which serves as a natural protector for your teeth.
– Take a vitamin D supplement.
– Eat cheese daily to obtain relief from the problem of cavities.
– Drink 1-2 cups of bone broth daily.
– Oil pull every morning with coconut oil for 20 minutes.
– Remove foods and drinks with refined sugar as they can create plaque.
– Switch to re-mineralizing toothpaste. Although it tastes like clay (because it is), it’s a much better option.
– Trace mineral drops (10 drops twice daily).
– Regularly use an antibacterial mouthwash. This can help kill bacteria, remove plaque and prevent gum disease.
– Rinse your mouth with warm water after every snack or drink.
– Drink green and black tea to reduce plaque build-up and reduce the growth of bacteria in your mouth.
– After drinking any kind of acidic beverage, brush your teeth and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
– Chew sugar-free gum to stimulate the production of saliva and make your teeth strong.
– Drink an ample amount of water throughout the day. Water not only helps clear away bacteria, but is important for the production of saliva.
– Drinking cranberry juice regularly also helps improve oral hygiene.
With these remedies and suggestions, you can naturally prevent cavities and show off your healthy smile with pride!