Discover 12 Foods That You Can Grow In Plastic Bottles
Often, people do not have enough space in their departments to have their own orchards, also it is the case that if they get to have balconies or terraces do not have enough sunlight to be able to grow their plants there.
That is why today we want to teach you how to grow in plastic bottles. We will teach you how to create your own garden hanging from plastic bottles.
HOW TO GROW IN PLASTIC BOTTLES
We recommend you follow these steps and this way you will learn to grow your own food in plastic bottles.
– Plastic bottles (pet)
– Hole nails
– Marker, ruler and scissors
– Water resistant cover
– Lighter or matches (matches)
1. Mark the cut areas of the bottle with a marker (a rectangle next to the bottle and small holes through which the rope will pass).
2. Cut the bottle and make the holes with the nails.
3. Cut the rope that you are going to use in two long strips. Burn the edges and apply them.
4. Now pass the rope through the holes in the bottle.
5. Add a piece of tape to the bottom of the bottle.
6. Have two knots; One on the bottom and one on the top.
7. Think of which plant you would like to plant on your first bottle, so that you leave enough height and place the other bottle higher or lower depending on the plant.
8. Pass the rope to the second bottle.
9. You can attach vertically the bottles you want.
Before adding a bottle on top of another, it is important to make sure you cultivate the bottle below.
This way you can grow your own food in plastic bottles.
Plants that can be grown in plastic bottles:
– Green beans
– Green peas
– Green vegetables
– Beet or beet
And you can add plants that are short roots !!!
– The strings that connect one bottle with another will be used for climbing plants.
– Water the plants with a sprayer and it is very important to always keep the soil moist.
You already know how to grow in plastic bottles, start yaaaa!