Benefits Of Drinking Water – Japanese Secret For Long Life
The Japanese have a trendy routine of drinking water just after waking up, something which scientists say is extremely favorable to your health. For the sake of our readers below is an illustration on the benefits of drinking water.
The regular intake of water is extremely helpful for alleviating many different illnesses such as: diarrhea, lowers the chances of cellulite, increased heart rate, diabetes, asthma, meningitis, almost every disease to the eye, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, menstrual ailments, and many more.
Benefits of drinking water – The Japanese secret for longevity
1. Right after you wake up, but before you brush your teeth, you drink 160 ml of water (4 separate times within a 10 minute period)
2. You may proceed with brushing your teeth, but avoid consuming any food for another 45 minutes
3. You may eat regularly after 45 minutes have passed
4. After you finish eating your breakfast, lunch and supper, you must not eat nor drink anything for the next 2 hours
5. Those who are unable, due sickness or age, to drink 4 glasses of water can cautiously increase the content each day little by little
6. All those who can maintain the aforementioned routine will enjoy the benefit of being healthier and likely prevent many illnesses.
The amount of days it takes to execute this procedure for nursing certain kinds of diseases and illnesses is presented below:
1. Gastric (stomach pains, illnesses and processes) – 10 days
2. Increased blood pressure – 30 days
3. Constipation (getting rid of solid waste from your body) – 10 days
4. TB (tuberculosis) – 90 days
5. Diabetes – 30 days
Please note that water consumption alone may not cure or prevent every form of disease (including those mentioned above), since health level, toxins in the body and advanced stage of the disease all play a role. Patients who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis are advised to practice this therapy for 3 days only in their first week, and continue to practice it every day in the weeks that follow.
There are no consequences or side-effects caused by this therapy, but you may be forced to urinate several times in the beginning of this procedure. Be in good health and stay active by continuing this regimen and making it part of your everyday approach to life.