AMAZING!!! For Smokers and Ex-Smokers: This Drink Will Cleans Your Lungs!
There are more than 16 million Americans who are living with disease caused by smoking. For every person who dies because of smoking, at least 30 people live with a serious smoking-related illness.
Cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis, are some of the diseases which are caused by smoking.
It can seriously increase the risk for for tuberculosis, certain eye diseases, and problems of the immune system, including rheumatoid arthritis.
Smoking is a known cause of erectile dysfunction in males.
The CDC also states the smoking is the leading cause of preventable death.
To have the ability to cleanse the lungs and remove toxins is a good way to fight these diseases and more, for smokers and non-smokers alike.
This super juice is composed of just 3 simple items you probably already have in your pantry.
Ginger’s benefits are very well known since the ancient time. Along with its other known health benefits, Ginger helps to eliminate the excess mucus of the lungs.
Onion and garlic both possess anti-cancer properties which are a great ally in numerous malignant conditions.
It is especially beneficial in the prevention of various respiratory diseases.
The other name for Turmeric is Indian saffron. Turmeric is full of vitamins and minerals, and contains super-healthy omega 3 fatty acids.
It has antiviral, antibacterial and anticancer properties, so be sure to enrich the daily diet with this spice.
Ingredients to make this super elixir:
– 400 grams of onion
– 1 liter of water
– 400 grams of sugar (if you want a healthier version, use honey or maple syrup)
– 2 tablespoons turmeric
– Thumb-sized ginger root
1. First, you should pour the sugar in the water, and put it on the fire and let it boil.
2. Then, slice the onion into quarters and slice the ginger root before adding both to the water. When the mixture boils again, add the turmeric, and lower the heat.
3. Let the mixture boil until the amount of water is reduced by half. Then strain and pour the liquid into a glass jar. When completely cooled, put it in the fridge, and keep it there all the time.
4. Take two tablespoons of elixir in the morning on an empty stomach, and two hours after the evening meal.