A Complete 3 Day Detox That Will Cleanse Your Body From Sugar, Help You Lose Weight And Boost Your Health
The thing responsible for overweight is the intake of sugar. A lot of people are not even aware that they consume great sugar amounts, by eating various products that can be found in stores including cereals, sodas, salad dressings, drinks, candies, yogurts etc.
Many of these products are filled with unwanted sugar attacking the system. Our organism is built to quickly use the sugars, usually as a quick source of energy. This process of the body raises the levels of blood sugar, and we are all aware that this has harmful effects on the health. The body needs sugar to function properly but the bigger amounts of sugar and the bad sugar can influence the body in a very bad way.
The excessive consumption of sugar has many symptoms and side-effects such as the following: hyperactivity and consequent fatigue, depressive moods, yeast infections, colds, headaches, sinus problems, disorientation and sleeplessness. Also, chronic overconsumption sugar increases the risk cardiovascular diseases and diabetes and sometimes breast cancer.
Sugar Consumption vs. Weight gain?
The body transforms the sugar into energy and it is needed to function. But as you all know the excessive sugar in the body transform into fat. With it you become obese.
Many people try to exclude sugar from the diets, and they usually experience symptoms including: headaches, sadness, queasiness, cravings and fatigue. The body experiences sugar cravings and the body is sending signals to the brain that it is hungry.This is a symptom of sugar addiction.
For the most part, sugar addicts will consume something sweet again. But this is the worst – when the person satisfies the cravings for sugar, the symptoms – headaches, sadness and other similar feelings will fade and will feel better.
Three Day Sugar Detox Menu and Diet
For Breakfast: A cup of oats with seeds, almonds or berries or three scrambled eggs
• As a Snack: a bowl of nuts
• For Lunch: Poached chicken breast and one serving of butternut squash, turnips, carrots, parsnips ,beets and beans and almonds
• For Dinner: Green beans and broiled fish, or a salmon and stir-fry mushrooms and broccoli
For Breakfast: A cup of oats with seeds, berries and almonds, or spinach with three scrambled eggs
• As a Snack: A bowl of nuts
• For Lunch: Zucchini with peppers (yellow and red) with lemon dressing, thyme and vinegar, or a red or green shredded cabbage salad and carrots, olive oil, salt dressing and lemon juice and chopped parsley
• For Dinner: Vegetable casserole, bean soup and steamed vegetables, or baked cod and roasted turnips and Brussels sprouts
For Breakfast: A cup of oats with almonds, berries and seeds, or radish, sautéed kale and walnut salad, shrimp and three fried eggs
• As a Snack: A bowl of nuts
• For Lunch: Chicken thighs roasted in a pan with lemon, sage and rosemary or chicken roasted in an oven with black olives, thyme and onion.
• For Dinner: Vegetable broth with onion, garlic, celery, carrots, bay leaves and thyme with mushroom heads or penne pasta with basil, mushroom and tomato sauce
Drinks should be sugar free. You can consume healthy drinks that will make you feel energized and refreshed and will boost your metabolism. Read here what you can drink during this period.
– Detox water: Chop some blueberries, grapefruits, oranges or strawberries. Add mint or fresh rosemary and place all ingredients a jar with filtered water. Consume it daily.
– Tea: You are allowed to drink green or herbal tea. Don’t add sugar in it. Consume three times a day
– Coffee: You are allowed to drink only a cup of black coffee a day without sugar.
After this detox you will see that the headaches, depression and fatigue are totally in the past and you will also learn that you can live without your daily dose of sugar. After this period you can start adding dried fruit as a snack for sweets.