80% of Heart Attacks Could Be Avoided If Everyone Did These 5 Easy Things
– You should avoid processed fructose, sugar and grains
– You should replace the grain carbohydrates with more vegetables, high-quality protein sources, high-quality healthy fats, such as: butter, raw dairy, organic pastured egg yolks, coconuts and coconut oil, avocados, organic nut oil, raw nuts, grass-fed meats, etc.
– You should balance omega-3 to omega-6 ration, because omega-3 deficiency can cause many different health problems – physical and mental. This is why you should avoid most of the vegetable oil and consume oily fish, such as: anchovies, sardines or take high-quality krill oil.
You should also eat lots of fruits. Fruits are very powerful and beneficial source of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and other phytochemicals. Most of them have powerful anti-inflammatory and heart-healthy effects. The medical experts claim that people who eat fruit every day have 40% reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, especially the sweeter fruits. You should follow this 2 simple rules:
– People who are leptin or insulin resistant: diabetics, overweighed and people who have high cholesterol or hypertensive should limit their fruit intake. The fructose intake shouldn’t exceed 15 grams per one day.
– And the other people, with normal weight, not diabetic, hypertension, regular physical activity – should consume fruits every day, especially after exercising. In this case, their body will use this sugar as a body fuel and it won’t increase the blood sugar levels.
Have you ever heard of metformin? Well, this drug is one of the most common drugs for diabetes, and it’s related with increased risk of low levels thyroid-stimulating hormone – TSH. So, when this hormone is very low, it can cause some serious damage to your body, including cardiovascular problems – atrial fibrillation, which can cause congestive heart failure. According to a recent study, when you treat type 3 diabetes with prescription drugs, you lower the glucose levels in your blood, but you increase the risk of death from heart-related diseases significantly.
Beta-blockers and Scientific Misconduct
Well, the beta-blockers bloc the neurotransmitters epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine from binding to beta receptors. These blockers are useful in treating patients, who need to undergo to a non-cardiac surgery. According to the latest statistics, almost 800,000 dies in Europe only, cause of the beta-blockers.
You need to protect your heart
– You need to reduce stress and anxiety
– Avoid too much sitting
– You should avoid statins, because of the bad side effects. And its benefits are questionable as well.
– You should consume more unprocessed saturated animal fats. Don’t consume sugars, including grains and processed fructose.
– You should exercise a lot: weight-lifting, high-intensity interval training, core work and stretch a lot.
– You should improve your Vitamin D intake. Go out on the sun or just take Vitamin D supplements.
– You can walk barefoot, so you can get some powerful antioxidants from the Earth. These antioxidants are transferred through the free electrons, which will relieve inflammation throughout the entire body
It’s not that difficult – all you have to do is change some habits and improve your diet. You will notice the results immediately. You will feel much better and you will be full of energy.