5 Nighttime Drinks Will Help You Burn Fat And Cleanse Your Liver While You Sleep!
In our article today, we’ve decided to present you 5 nighttime drinks that will help you cleanse your liver but also burn fat and lose plenty of weight at the same time. The detoxification of your liver is a very important process.
It helps you remove all the harmful matters as well as toxins from it. Nowadays, obesity is one of the health dangers people are mostly worried about. People want to lose weight very fast, but sometimes, that process can be very hard. Liver detoxification can help you increase your metabolic activity as well cleanse your blood well.
The health of our liver can be disturbed by environmental toxins, poor dietary choices etc. We must prepare a good plan for cleaning that will help us remove any waste. These detox drinks will help us lose weight by providing us good medicinal qualities for our liver as well as our other organs.
These 5 detoxifying drinks will help you promote the health of your liver as well as decrease your weight
According to the traditional Chinese medicine, our liver has its best work between 1 and 3 in the morning. Our body rests then. If we give our liver nutrients before we go to bed, we help it have a proper cleaning, we increase the process of burning fats and we decrease the number of toxins in our body.
- Chamomile infusion: this is best known as chamomile tea. It is great if you drink it at night. It’s full of antioxidants and sedative properties. It improves our quality of sleep, controls our nervous system, improves and relieves stress etc. It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties that can help us relieve the tension from our inflamed muscles or tissues.
You need 8 ounces of water and 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers.
- Boil the water. Then, remove it from the heat and add the chamomile.
- Leave it to rest for 10 minutes. Drink it.
- This procedure should be repeated every night for 2 weeks.
- Hot lemon water: lemon is amazing to start your day with, but you should also drink it at night. It possesses cleansing and diuretic properties that cleanse and improve the function of your liver.
You need 6 ounces of water and 1 lemon.
- The water should be heated. When it is hot enough, add the lemon juice.
- Drink it at least 30 minutes before you go to bed for 3 weeks.
- Ginger and lemon tea: when they are combined, they are amazing for weight loss. They also improve your health. Ginger and lemon are both abundant in vitamin C. They also possess antioxidants that can help us prevent various illnesses and diseases so that we could optimize our metabolism. Ginger is a very effective anti-inflammatory and treats common conditions like cellulite and possesses a thermogenic effect which helps us remove waste substances and increas the consumption of calories. The lemon can strengthen our immune system since it will act as a cleanser which decreases abdominal swelling.
Take: 8 ounces of water, ½ a lemon and 1 slice of ginger.
- Boil the water. Add the lemon juice with the ginger.
- Leave it to rest for 15 minutes and stir it well.
- Drink it 3 times a week.
- Peppermint Tea: this tea is good for our stomach as it possesses digestive enhancing properties. Its essential oils help us remove all of the waste products that are present in our colon as well as in our liver.
Take 8 ounces of water and 2 tablespoons of mint leaves (20 grams).
- Boil the mint leaves for 2 minutes.
- Cover them and leave them to rest for a while. Drink the tea at least half an hour before going to bed.
- Take this tea every night for 3 weeks.
- Oatmeal: oats are full of minerals, vitamins and fiber that we all need for optimal digestion. They are also necessary for clean intestines and liver. It offers a relaxing effect and helps us rest well.
Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 6 cups of purified water and 1 cup of organic whole oats.
- The oats should be soaked for 7 hours
- After that, you have to strain it and clean it with some pure water. It will help you eliminate the anti-nutrients as well as enzyme inhibitors which are usually released during the soaking.
- After this is finished, you should liquefy it with some water and cinnamon.
- Serve it with a little bit of ice if you want to and consume it.