Bananas are one of the healthiest fruits in the world. They are rich in potassium and low in sodium which will provide you with many health benefits. Bananas are generally safe for everyone, including those who have diabetes , heart problems, kidney disease and cancer.
Moreover, a woman named Yulia Tarbath ate nothing but bananas for 12 days. This is an excellent detoxification and a great way to lose some pounds.
Yulia Tarbath is a nutritionist and a motivational coach and she decided to do this experiment in order to see the health benefits of banana. This kind of diet is called mono-fruit diet. Yulia and her husband are vegans and they have their own fruit garden.
Even though bananas are higher in calories than other fruits, they contain high amounts fructose, glucose, sucrose and fiber. Therefore, they can suppress your appetite and make you fell full for a longer period.
The first thing Yulia noticed during this experiment was improved digestion and reduced stomach pains. She felt like she had no stomach at all and her intestines functioned perfectly. Moreover, before the experiment she had high blood sugar, hormonal imbalance and Candida. During and after the experiment all of this was gone. She also had fertility problems for many years, which during this period disappeared and she soon got pregnant.
Despite the great health benefits of mono-fruit diets, you should be careful if you plan to do the same kind of diet because it is really drastic and is not suitable for everyone, especially people who have problem with thyroid gland. The best thing to do is consult your doctor before doing this experiment.
Poor body posture isn’t a pretty sight and over time, it can really start to wear you down. It turns out, your mom and teacher telling you to have good posture was good advice! These days, bad posture is getting worse and worse. Excess weight, excess texting, stress, and too much sitting are all contributors. Our back muscles are just naturally a little bit weaker. So how can we fix it?
Lie down on your stomach with your face down toward the floor. SLOWLY and gingerly life the front part of your body with your head up. Lift as high as is comfortable; do not push it too hard. Keep your arms at your sides and hands on your hips. This exercise actives many tension-bearing back and leg muscles. Do this exercise ten minutes.
Ten times is enough for the first time. Repeat this exercise daily and keep adding repetitions. Over time, your back will strengthen and straighten out. No more poor body posture!
Why you are poisoning yourself with painkillers and spend money on expensive pills, when you can prepare this drink with lemon and salt at home in just 5 minutes, and you will create an amazing cure against migraine.
People who have migraine know very well how unbearable is the pain. Migraine can make your life really difficult and sometimes it is resistant even to painkillers. But, today we will present you one method that will help you to relieve the pain.
It is a traditional medicine method that neutralizes the pain in just a few minutes, but the drink has a little nasty taste.
The method of treating migraine is simple – you will need Himalayan salt, a little lemon peel and lemon juice.
Firstly, you need to choose very high-quality salt. The best salt is the Himalayan crystal salt, because this salt is enriched with many minerals (it is available in the larger supermarkets and in health food stores). This salt is rich in 84 elements! The Himalayan salt can save you from migraines, headaches, can strengthen your immune system, increase the serotonin level in your blood and normalize the acid-alkaline balance in your body.
The recipe is simple. Squeeze 2 lemons, add 2 tsp Himalayan salt and grate a little lemon crust. Stir the mixture and put it into a large container, then add one glass of water or 2 dl. Water. Then stir again and drink it up in just one gulp. The taste of this drink is little unpleasant, but this mixture works in just a few minutes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Consult with your doctor before choosing this treatment if you suffer from high blood pressure!
The following exercise program is just a guideline to restore and strengthen the gluteal muscles. If you have an injury and suspect inhibited gluteals I highly recommend seeking the help of a qualiﬁed professional so they can determine what is causing the inhibition and correct it properly.
Strengthening the Connection Heel Press to Floor 1. Lay on your back with your knees bent and feet ﬂat on the ﬂoor in one line with the hips, knees, and ankles.
2. Press your heel to the ﬂoor and concentrate on the strength of the contraction at the buttocks. You should ﬁrst try this one side at a time and notice if there is any difference in strength. If you feel the calves working too much, lift the toes up and press only the heels to the ﬂoor.
Pelvic Curls 1. Lay on your back with your knees bent and feet ﬂat on the ﬂoor in one line with the hips, knees, and ankles.
2. Begin engaging the buttocks as performed above in the Heel Press. Then bring the pubic bone to the sky and continue to roll up sequentially through your spine onto your shoulders. Make sure you are engaging your abdominals so you do not arch your lower back.
3. Roll down to the starting position from the top of the spine. Be careful not to tense up your shoulders and neck here.
4. Optional Progression: Try with one leg extended to the ceiling with a ﬂexed foot. As you lower your hips pull the knee of the extended leg to the chest and then press the hips back up while pressing the heel of the extended leg back to the ceiling.
Integrating the Pattern
Deadlift 1. Stand tall with the arches of your feet lined up with the outside of your hips. Engage your buttocks and legs by performing a “corkscrew” action, engaging the muscles of the legs while maintaining your feet in a ﬁrmly planted position. Hands can be behind the head to help keep the spine upright.
2. Flex at the hips by sending them straight behind you. This is the hip hinge, an important function for bending properly. As you continue to send the hips back in space, using this hip hinge, maintain the torso in one place so you eventually become parallel to the ﬂoor in a ﬂat back position rather than collapsing and rounding the spine.
3. Re-engage the buttocks and legs by pressing the hips forward to bring the torso back to the upright starting position.
4. Optional Progressions: Use a kettlebell or weighted bar maintained close to the body. Once you are able to perform cleanly, progress to the single leg deadlift.
Lunge 1. Step out with one leg far enough that when you descend, your knees bend at 90 degree angles and do not move forward beyond the ankles. Keep your hands behind your head and your torso vertical. As you descend, the back heel will lift and the back knee will lower straight down until it almost touches the ﬂoor. Make sure the knees do not push inwards toward the midline of the body, but remain in line with the hips and ankles. Also make sure the hips remain on the same plane.
2. To return to the starting position press down through the front heel to re-engage the buttocks. Repeat for the desired amount of reps and then switch sides.
3. Optional Progression: Add torso rotation towards the front leg while maintaining a stable base. Make sure the arms move in opposition to the lower body just like in gait.
Single Leg Step-ups 1. Start with one leg up on a step. The opposite arm is forward. Make sure hips, knees, and ankles are aligned and that the hip of the lead leg is not hiked up.
2. Press down into the heel of the lead leg and step up to balance. As you are stepping up, move the rear leg forward with the knee on that leg bent at 90 degrees. Allow the arms to switch naturally so they are again in opposition to the lower body. This will help with balance.
3. Stay tall as you send the leg that is up back down to the starting position. Repeat for the desired amount of reps and then switch sides.
4. Optional Progression: If you do not have shoulder issues try holding a kettlebell ﬁrmly overhead in the opposite arm of the leg that is lifting from back to up, keeping the arm in a neutral position throughout the exercise. The arm should make a straight line over the body. It is imperative that the spine remain in a neutral position.