20 Practical Uses for Coca Cola – Proof That Coke Does Not Belong In the Human Body
According to some tests, its acidity is extremely high, as its pH level is 2.5. To clarify this, consider the pH value of water, which is 7, and that of battery acid, which is 1.
Therefore, it consumption is far from beneficial for us, but this drink can be really useful as domestic cleaners. These are 20 ways to use it:
1. It can clean the blood stains from your clothes.
2. Soak pennies in Coke to polish them.
3. You can also use it to descale a kettle.
4. You can use it to clean the toilet. Just pour it in the toilet bowl, leave it a while, and then flush clean.
5. It can eliminate the grease stains from your clothes and fabrics.
6. You should pour some on the floor, and then hose off, to clean the oil stains in the garage.
7. Due to the high concentration of acids, it can kill slugs and snails.
8. Coke can help you eliminate the rust stains from your pool. You should pour 2 liters of Coke in the pool, and let it act for a while.
9. Soak a sponge or a cloth, or even an aluminum foil, in Coke, and you can remove rust and rusty bolts.
10. Pour each of the car battery terminals with a bit of Coke to clean them.
11. Dip the hair in a bit of Coke and keep it this for 2 minutes, and wipe it off, in order to remove the gum stuck in the hair.
12. You can also use it to clean engines.
13. Coke can help you remove pain from your metal furniture. You should dip a towel in it, and apply it on the paint stains.
14. Pour a bit of Coke on the kitchen floor, leave it to act, and then wipe it to clean the tile grout.
15. Coke can help you fade or remove the hair dye.
16. Coke, combined with aluminum foil, can efficiently polish Chrome.
17. Use it to clean the stains from vitreous china.
18. In order to clean the marker stains on the carpet, pour a bit of it, scrub, and rinse with soapy water.
19. Coke can also dissolve a tooth. If you place a tooth in a sealed container filled with Coke and leave it for a longer time, it will dissolve.
20. You should pour some Coke in your burnt pans, leave it to act, and rinse the pan to clean it.
If you consider all these purposes of this drink, you definitely will conclude that it is harmful to our health, and it may cause serious damage to the stomach lining and the entire body. On the other hand, feel free to replace all commercial cleaning agents with it.